Colonial, 2-Story,Detached - WARRINGTON, PA
LOVE YOUR HOME! 4 bedroom, 2.1 bath colonial in cul-de-sac location in highly desirable Fox Hollow development! Wonderful open layout unlike any of it's kind! NATURAL GAS HEAT! Gorgeous Brazilian Cherry flooring! Kitchen opens to dining room. Notice all the wainscot and crown molding! Updated gourmet kitchen with NEW GRANITE counter top and patio sliders out to most tranquil and beautiful deck. Just relax and enjoy looking out to your private serene backyard! Study with built-ins! Spacious Great/Family room with gas fireplace and french doors out to paver patio ( Family room/great room opens to kitchen and dining room areas). Powder room and convenient laundry area complete first floor. Upstairs is the lovely Master bedroom suite with updated Master bathroom including stall shower! 3 additional bedrooms and updated hall bath complete the 2nd floor. Full Basement. 2 car garage! Excellent Location! Path to elementary school right at cul-de-sac!
Lisa Povlow of Weichert Realtors - Doylestown
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Bucks and Eastern Montgomery Counties,
Vol. 38, Issue 08, Page 19.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Hot Water
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Laundry Room